quinta-feira, setembro 28, 2006

Trying

[poema antigo]

I’m trying to live without your smile in my way,
I’m trying to control the wild sea inside me,
‘Cause you know how much I miss you.
Help!
I’m drowning inside myself.

Could you see the dark clouds above you against the light?
‘Cause I see their shadows stealing the colors,
stealing my pride, my soul, my life.
You’ve gone away carrying half of my days,
You’re so far like those sad clouds.

I’ve been thinking of you,
I remember past happy days
That never come back.
I tried to find my mistakes inside my words,
Inside the unspoken words,
‘Cause I didn’t know how much these words hurt you.
I’ve never found my hidden mistakes.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Lembra q eu falei q o anterior era mt bom!? Entaum, esse eh melhor aindaaaaaa, ele eh linduh!!
Cê nasceu pra isso... hehehe =P
bju